Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Wed May 14, 2003
New Nationwide Initiative to Improve Dairy Prices
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Dairy farmers around the country are banding together to try to boost milk prices. They want to increase the wholesale price by decreasing production, exporting more, or selling off cattle. The trial program was approved by the National Milk Producers Federation, which includes dairy cooperatives throughout New York and New England. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.