Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Wed May 14, 2003
New Nationwide Initiative to Improve Dairy Prices
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Dairy farmers around the country are banding together to try to boost milk prices. They want to increase the wholesale price by decreasing production, exporting more, or selling off cattle. The trial program was approved by the National Milk Producers Federation, which includes dairy cooperatives throughout New York and New England. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.