Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
WAMC New York News
Fri December 3, 2004
New Technology Initiatives Announced for Border Crossings
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Derby Line, Vermont and Champlain, New York are among the U-S Customs stations that are among the first to get new computerized equipment to track container shipments. The new technology is part of a pilot program that will upgrade border crossings throughout the region.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.