Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri December 3, 2004
New Technology Initiatives Announced for Border Crossings
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Derby Line, Vermont and Champlain, New York are among the U-S Customs stations that are among the first to get new computerized equipment to track container shipments. The new technology is part of a pilot program that will upgrade border crossings throughout the region.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.