Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Tue January 2, 2007
New Year Brings Higher Minimum Wage in Vermont
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The New Year brought a new minimum wage to Vermont workers. The wage increase is based on a new system that is tied to the cost of living. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.