Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri September 29, 2006
New York Congressman McNulty Joins Effort To Force Vote on Agricultural Assistance
By Pat Bradley
Washington, D.C. – There's an effort in the US House to move a bill onto the floor before Congress adjourns. Upstate New York Democratic Congressman Michael McNulty is one those calling for a quick vote on an agricultural disaster assistance bill. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.