Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Fri September 29, 2006
New York Congressman McNulty Joins Effort To Force Vote on Agricultural Assistance
By Pat Bradley
Washington, D.C. – There's an effort in the US House to move a bill onto the floor before Congress adjourns. Upstate New York Democratic Congressman Michael McNulty is one those calling for a quick vote on an agricultural disaster assistance bill. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.