Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue August 2, 2005
New York Governor Announces Five Million Dollars In State Funds For New Adirondack Museum
By Pat Bradley
Tupper Lake, NY – New York Governor George Pataki announced Monday that the Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks, under construction in Tupper Lake, will receive five million dollars from the state. The funds mean the state's newest museum will open on schedule next year.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley was in Tupper Lake for the Governor's announcement.