Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
WAMC New York News
Tue August 2, 2005
New York Governor Announces Five Million Dollars In State Funds For New Adirondack Museum
By Pat Bradley
Tupper Lake, NY – New York Governor George Pataki announced Monday that the Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks, under construction in Tupper Lake, will receive five million dollars from the state. The funds mean the state's newest museum will open on schedule next year.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley was in Tupper Lake for the Governor's announcement.