Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu May 20, 2004
New York Pledge To Stop Sexual Violence
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – State leaders in New York and members of the legislature are being urged to sign a pledge committing themselves to the fight against sexual violence. One lawmaker who signed the pledge in Albany Thursday morning knows first-hand the trauma of sexual assault. Brian Shields reports.