Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Mon November 15, 2004
New York Ranks in Bottom Half For Health
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – New York ranks number thirty-one in the U.S. when it comes to health, unchanged from the state's 2003 ranking. The non-profit United Health Foundation publishes the state health rankings with the hope of not only educating health officials and the public, but prompting them to take action in the areas in which they need improvement. WAMC's Allison Dunne has more.