Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
New York News
Wed June 27, 2012
New York State Assemblyman Jim Tedisco - "Charlotte’s Law"
Recently a woman was arrested in Ballston Spa in Saratoga County for driving while intoxicated, and even though this was the seventh time she was charged with D.W.I. , she still had a valid driver’s license. That would not be allowed under a bill from Republican Assemblyman James Tedisco of Schenectady and Saratoga counties who says repeat drunken and dangerous drivers should have their licenses taken away. He spoke with WAMC’s Brian Shields.