Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed December 29, 2004
Newspaper May Sue to Get Copy of Threatening Letter
By Pat Bradley
Barre, VT – The Times Argus newspaper in Montpelier, Vermont is considering legal action in order to learn the contents of a threatening letter it received Monday. But police say it's key evidence and will not allow its contents to be revealed. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.