Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed December 29, 2004
Newspaper May Sue to Get Copy of Threatening Letter
By Pat Bradley
Barre, VT – The Times Argus newspaper in Montpelier, Vermont is considering legal action in order to learn the contents of a threatening letter it received Monday. But police say it's key evidence and will not allow its contents to be revealed. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.