Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
New England News
Thu September 20, 2012
NH Hospital System Joins Voter Information Program
New Hampshire's Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical center is joining a national initiative to encourage its employees to vote in the November elections.
The American Hospital Association created its "We Care, We Vote" program this summer to encourage hospital executives, medical staff, employees and board members to question candidates about health care issues, including cuts to hospitals' Medicare and Medicaid payments.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock says it is a non-partisan campaign and involves offering employees information about what's at stake for hospitals in the coming federal budget debate, along with information about how to register to vote and where to vote.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.