Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
New England News
Thu September 20, 2012
NH Hospital System Joins Voter Information Program
New Hampshire's Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical center is joining a national initiative to encourage its employees to vote in the November elections.
The American Hospital Association created its "We Care, We Vote" program this summer to encourage hospital executives, medical staff, employees and board members to question candidates about health care issues, including cuts to hospitals' Medicare and Medicaid payments.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock says it is a non-partisan campaign and involves offering employees information about what's at stake for hospitals in the coming federal budget debate, along with information about how to register to vote and where to vote.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.