Greg Haymes of Nippertown is back with his Mardi Gras music choices.
1. Glen David Andrews with John Boutte, Paul Sanchez and the New Rebirth Brass Band: "At the Foot of Canal Street." Glen David Andrews plays at Club Helsinki in Hudson tonight and at Lost & Found in Albany on Saturday.
2. Skip Parsons' Riverboat Jazz Band: "Bourbon Street Parade," playing at The Fountain in Albany tonight and Saturday night.
3. Jocamo, "I Wanna Know," playing at the Rustic Barn Pub in Troy on Saturday and at the Parish Public House on Tuesday.
4. CJ Chenier & The Red Hot Louisiana Band: "Zydeco Mardi Gras," playing at Caffe Lena in Saratoga Springs on Sunday, February 18.
5. The Rebirth Brass Band: "Feel Like Funkin' It Up," playing at Putnam Place in Saratoga Springs on Wednesday, March 7.