Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Sat February 4, 2006
No criminal wrongdoing in Ethan Allen disaster
By Jessica Bloustein
Lake George, NY – Today marked four months and one day after the Ethan Allen sank on Lake George, killing twenty people. The Warren County Sheriff's Office released its official 530-page accident report this morning, finding no criminal liability in the incident. The document includes all official police reports, pictures and the transcripts of interviews with eye witnesses and survivors.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.