Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Sat February 4, 2006
No criminal wrongdoing in Ethan Allen disaster
By Jessica Bloustein
Lake George, NY – Today marked four months and one day after the Ethan Allen sank on Lake George, killing twenty people. The Warren County Sheriff's Office released its official 530-page accident report this morning, finding no criminal liability in the incident. The document includes all official police reports, pictures and the transcripts of interviews with eye witnesses and survivors.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.