Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
WAMC New York News
Sat February 4, 2006
No criminal wrongdoing in Ethan Allen disaster
By Jessica Bloustein
Lake George, NY – Today marked four months and one day after the Ethan Allen sank on Lake George, killing twenty people. The Warren County Sheriff's Office released its official 530-page accident report this morning, finding no criminal liability in the incident. The document includes all official police reports, pictures and the transcripts of interviews with eye witnesses and survivors.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has more.