Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Tue December 2, 2003
No Open Enrollment for State Drug Plan
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A Massachusetts program that helps senior citizens and the disabled afford prescriptions will not hold an open enrollment period in January. That's the latest from the Health and Human Services Department. The state says it's a matter of simple economics, but some senior advocate groups say it could leave people without their drugs. More from our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.