Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue December 2, 2003
No Open Enrollment for State Drug Plan
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A Massachusetts program that helps senior citizens and the disabled afford prescriptions will not hold an open enrollment period in January. That's the latest from the Health and Human Services Department. The state says it's a matter of simple economics, but some senior advocate groups say it could leave people without their drugs. More from our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.