Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu February 10, 2005
No Results in Second Leaders Meeting
By Karen DeWitt
Albany, NY – In an attempt to break a 20 year cycle of late state budgets, Governor George Pataki this year is experimenting with opening up to the public the closed door leaders meetings he traditionally holds to reach agreements with legislative leaders. The second meeting produced no concrete results, other than promises to keep talking. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen DeWitt reports.