Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Thu February 10, 2005
No Results in Second Leaders Meeting
By Karen DeWitt
Albany, NY – In an attempt to break a 20 year cycle of late state budgets, Governor George Pataki this year is experimenting with opening up to the public the closed door leaders meetings he traditionally holds to reach agreements with legislative leaders. The second meeting produced no concrete results, other than promises to keep talking. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen DeWitt reports.