Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri October 7, 2005
North Adams Hospital Reaches Labor Truce with Workers
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – A tentative agreement has been reached between North Adams Regional Hospital officials and the hospital workers union. The agreement is expected to facilitate better communication at Northern Berkshire County's largest medical care provider. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo has the details.