Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Wed November 15, 2006
North Adams Regional Hospital completes rennovations
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – North Adams Regional Hospital has added a birthing center to its facility. And as WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo reports, the completion of the birthing center marks the end of a two year $23 million modernization and renovation project at Northern Berkshire County's only hospital.