Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed November 15, 2006
North Adams Regional Hospital completes rennovations
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – North Adams Regional Hospital has added a birthing center to its facility. And as WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo reports, the completion of the birthing center marks the end of a two year $23 million modernization and renovation project at Northern Berkshire County's only hospital.