Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Wed November 15, 2006
North Adams Regional Hospital completes rennovations
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – North Adams Regional Hospital has added a birthing center to its facility. And as WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo reports, the completion of the birthing center marks the end of a two year $23 million modernization and renovation project at Northern Berkshire County's only hospital.