Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Wed November 7, 2012
In North Dakota, A Tale Of Two Ticket-Splitters
Originally published on Wed November 7, 2012 10:31 am
In West Fargo, N.D., voters have a tradition of sending one party to the White House and the other to Congress. Two voters maintained that tradition — but not as you'd expect. North Dakota's Senate race is still too close to call.