Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Thu October 12, 2006
Northeast States Rank Low On Business Tax Climate Index
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – A Washington DC think tank has released its annual ranking of the business friendliness of state tax systems. States in the Northeast do not rank well, with Vermont and New York in the bottom five. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.