Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Hudson Valley News
Thu February 21, 2013
NPS proposes increased fees at park sites
HYDE PARK – The National Park Service is seeking public comment on its proposal to raise the entrance fees at The Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site, Top Cottage, (FDR’s retreat), The Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site, and Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site and to begin charging for a Farm Lane tram tour.
The proposal to raise fees allows for a structure that contributes to capital improvements, deferred maintenance and visitor programs.
A public meeting will be held on March 12 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Henry A. Wallace Center on Router 9 in Hyde Park.