Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed May 11, 2005
NRC: Indian Point Reactors Operated Safely
By Hank Gross
Peekskill, NY – The Nuclear Regulatory Commission says in 2004, the Indian Point reactors were operated safely . That from Brian McDermott, Chief of Projects Branch 2, who chaired the opening portion of the Annual Assessment Meeting in Peekskill, almost in the shadow of the twin domes. WAMC's Hank Gross reports.