Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue May 16, 2006
Nurse contract negotiations at impasse
By Jessica Bloustein
Schenectady, NY – Negotiations between the New York State Nurses Association and a Capital Region hospital are bogged down, leaving nurses protesting and hospital administration frustrated. In the face of a nationwide nursing shortage, union-administration impasses like these are happening all over the state. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.