Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri November 11, 2005
Nurses call for contract
By Jessica Bloustein
Holyoke, MA – On this Veterans Day, registered nurses who care for sick or disabled veterans in Western Massachusetts used the occasion to protest a long-delayed, and still unresolved, new contract.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.