Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri November 11, 2005
Nurses call for contract
By Jessica Bloustein
Holyoke, MA – On this Veterans Day, registered nurses who care for sick or disabled veterans in Western Massachusetts used the occasion to protest a long-delayed, and still unresolved, new contract.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.