Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Thu May 24, 2007
Nurses, Hospital at impasse in negotiations
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – The nurses at North Adams Regional Hospital have called in a federal mediator to help it resolve contract disputes with its parent company, Northern Berkshire Health Care, as it looks to re-negotiate its expired contract. But at this point, both sides agree the stalled negotiations won't impact patient care.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, reports;