Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Thu May 24, 2007
Nurses, Hospital at impasse in negotiations
By Carrie Saldo
North Adams, MA – The nurses at North Adams Regional Hospital have called in a federal mediator to help it resolve contract disputes with its parent company, Northern Berkshire Health Care, as it looks to re-negotiate its expired contract. But at this point, both sides agree the stalled negotiations won't impact patient care.
WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, reports;