Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu January 27, 2005
NY AG's Office Requests Status in Crossroads' Process
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – The New York Attorney General's office has requested a seat at the table regarding the proposed Belleayre Resort at Catskill Park. The assistant attorney general, who serves as the New York City watershed inspector general, has also said that a handful of issues should be the subjects of hearings. The developer's attorney says the filing is an attempt to delay the process. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.