Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu January 27, 2005
NY AG's Office Requests Status in Crossroads' Process
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – The New York Attorney General's office has requested a seat at the table regarding the proposed Belleayre Resort at Catskill Park. The assistant attorney general, who serves as the New York City watershed inspector general, has also said that a handful of issues should be the subjects of hearings. The developer's attorney says the filing is an attempt to delay the process. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.