Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Hudson Valley News
Tue September 10, 2013
NY Airport Receives Funding For Improvements
An airport in the Hudson Valley will see some upgrades thanks to federal funding.
U.S. Senators from New York Charles Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand announced the more than $63,000 in funding for Sullivan County International Airport in the Town of Bethel. The money will be used to upgrade airport drainage in the terminal area and Runway 33 safety area. Both Schumer and Gillibrand say the improvements will pave the way for economic development in the region via better flight service for residents and business travelers. The funding is allocated through the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Aviation Administration’s Airport Improvement Program.
New York News