Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
Capital Region News
Thu January 31, 2013
NY to auction used state office furniture
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — If you've had your eye on an old conference table, chairs or desk you once saw in a state office, this could be your big opportunity.
New York's Office of General Services is planning to auction surplus office furniture on Monday morning in Albany.
Registration and a preview are scheduled to begin at 8 a.m. at the Harriman State Office Campus, but you can see some items in online photographs at www.nysstore.com .
The 328 lots include 18 vertical five-drawer legal metal file cabinets to a single wooden credenza.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.