Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed March 15, 2006
NY citizens challenge DEC brownfield regulations
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – New Yorkers are getting the opportunity to voice their opinions on a proposed set of revamped regulations to govern the cleanup of brownfield and superfund sites in New York State. The State Department of Environmental Conservation held the last of three public hearings today to collect concerns and answer questions.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.