Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri March 17, 2006
NY Congressman out of the hospital
By Jessica Bloustein
Albany, NY – Upstate New York Congressman John Sweeney is going home today-leaving Albany Medical Center, where he has undergone treatment for an ailment that caused headaches and life-threatening spikes to his blood pressure. WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein has details.