Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu November 20, 2003
NY DEC Puts out Hazardous Waste Plan For Comment
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – The New York Department of Environmental Conservation is looking for comment on its plan for reviewing proposals for new or expanded hazardous waste facilities. The DEC estimates the state's sole commercial land disposal facility will reach capacity by 2005. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.