Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Mon February 13, 2006
NY Governor renews push for energy
By Jessica Bloustein
Niskayuna, NY – New York State Governor George Pataki is pushing for a statewide investment in renewable energy supplies and technology as a part of this year's state budget. The Capital Region is home to GE's global research headquarters, where research into renewable energy sources is already underway.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein took a look at some of the energy-saving projects in the works.