Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon February 13, 2006
NY Governor renews push for energy
By Jessica Bloustein
Niskayuna, NY – New York State Governor George Pataki is pushing for a statewide investment in renewable energy supplies and technology as a part of this year's state budget. The Capital Region is home to GE's global research headquarters, where research into renewable energy sources is already underway.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein took a look at some of the energy-saving projects in the works.