Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed June 2, 2004
NY Groups React to Abortion Law Ruling
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – A federal judge in California has declared the so-called "Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act" unconstitutional, saying the measure infringes on a woman's right to choose. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley looks at reaction in New York State to yesterday's partial birth abortion ruling and the possible impact on a similar case in New York.