Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon April 5, 2004
NY Health-Care Workers Visit Battleground States
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – New York health-care workers are heading to the nation's battleground states to educate and register voters for the 2004 presidential election. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with the first health-care worker from the Hudson Valley who will participate in the union's first Hero program.