Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu October 16, 2003
NY Hospital Moves Forward in Creating Cardiac Unit
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The C-V-P-H Medical Center in Plattsburgh has taken another step forward in their effort to create an open-heart surgery and coronary angioplasty center. The northern NY hospital has announced their Director of Cardiac Surgery, who will provide medical oversight, and recruit and train personnel for the program, in conjunction with St. Peter's Hospital in Albany. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.