Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed June 18, 2003
NY Legislature Bills Deal with Invasive Aquatics
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Two bills to address invasive species in New York have moved forward in the legislature and are expected to be approved before the session ends this week. Environmentalists say the bills provide a critical first step dealing with aquatic invasives - public education. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.