Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Hudson Valley News
Fri September 28, 2012
NY personal trainer charged with attempted rape
A New York self-employed personal trainer has been charged with trying to solicit sex from an undercover officer posing as a 13-year-old girl. WAMC's Dave Lucas has more...
Edward Lee III of White Plains was arraigned Wednesday on charges of attempted rape and attempted patronizing a prostitute.
The Westchester District Attorney Janet DiFiore says Lee allegedly had several email conversations with the alleged victim's stepfather, also an undercover investigator. He allegedly discussed various sex acts he would engage in with the girl in exchange for money.
The DA said the conversations occurred between Sept. 16 and Wednesday.
Lee is being held in lieu of $5,000 cash or bail bond.
(c) 2012 AP