Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Hudson Valley News
Fri September 28, 2012
NY personal trainer charged with attempted rape
A New York self-employed personal trainer has been charged with trying to solicit sex from an undercover officer posing as a 13-year-old girl. WAMC's Dave Lucas has more...
Edward Lee III of White Plains was arraigned Wednesday on charges of attempted rape and attempted patronizing a prostitute.
The Westchester District Attorney Janet DiFiore says Lee allegedly had several email conversations with the alleged victim's stepfather, also an undercover investigator. He allegedly discussed various sex acts he would engage in with the girl in exchange for money.
The DA said the conversations occurred between Sept. 16 and Wednesday.
Lee is being held in lieu of $5,000 cash or bail bond.
(c) 2012 AP