Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue May 30, 2006
NY Senator Promotes Autism Research Bill
By Allison Dunne
Harris, NY – One of New York's U.S. Senators was in the Hudson Valley recently, revving up a push to pass a bill that would fund federal research and education about autism. He stopped at a Sullivan County health center, a place where such funding could help kids with special needs. More from Allison Dunne.