Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue May 30, 2006
NY Senator Promotes Autism Research Bill
By Allison Dunne
Harris, NY – One of New York's U.S. Senators was in the Hudson Valley recently, revving up a push to pass a bill that would fund federal research and education about autism. He stopped at a Sullivan County health center, a place where such funding could help kids with special needs. More from Allison Dunne.