Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue May 30, 2006
NY Senator Promotes Autism Research Bill
By Allison Dunne
Harris, NY – One of New York's U.S. Senators was in the Hudson Valley recently, revving up a push to pass a bill that would fund federal research and education about autism. He stopped at a Sullivan County health center, a place where such funding could help kids with special needs. More from Allison Dunne.