Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Fri September 17, 2004
NY State Judge: No Voiding Gay Marriages
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – A New York state supreme court judge has ruled that gay marriages performed in New Paltz may not be invalidated. And he indicated he is inclined to rule that elected officials in the Ulster County village be permanently barred from wedding same-sex couples without a license. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.