Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
New York News
Tue September 3, 2013
NY State Police Exam: Deadline Approaching
New York State police are reminding those interested in joining their ranks that this is the final week to sign up for the entrance exam.
The New York State Police entrance exam is being given for the first time since 2008. Those who pass the test will get on an eligibility list that will remain in effect for four years. Candidates must be between 20 and 29 years old and have 60 college credits at the time of appointment.
Next State Police Exam - Application deadline September 8, 2013
The New York State Police will be holding examinations for the position of New York State Trooper on October 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2013 at various locations throughout New York State. Click here to begin the application process.
If you already applied to take the 2013 entrance examination, click here to view the preparation guide/tutorial information, change your test location / update your information, or print your admission notice. In addition, classroom tutorials will be taking place in each Troop throughout New York State during the month of September. Click here to view your local Recruiter's web page for tutorial information in your area.
New York News