Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon August 16, 2004
NY State Says No To Gambling Cruise
By Allison Dunne
Saugerties, NY – An Ulster County-based non-profit organization that applied for a license to hold a gambling cruise, was turned down by the state. The president of the foundation says it's unclear why the state said no. He says regulators may be in unchartered waters with regard to his request. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.