Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Thu March 11, 2004
NY State to St. Lawrence: We Need More Info
By Allison Dunne
Hudson, NY – A New York State Department official has requested additional information from Columbia County's St. Lawrence Cement Company, saying previous information on the proposed 320-million-dollar Greenport plant is unsatisfactory. Plant opponents hail the letter as a strong blow to St. Lawrence. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.