Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Wed August 4, 2004
NYAG Files Lawsuit Over Prescription Drugs
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer has filed a lawsuit against the company that manages prescription drug benefits for more than one-million state employees. The lawsuit accuses Express Scripts Incorporated of engaging in schemes to keep millions of dollars that should have gone to the state as lower drug prices. WAMC's Senior Correspondent Brian Shields reports.