Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed August 4, 2004
NYAG Files Lawsuit Over Prescription Drugs
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer has filed a lawsuit against the company that manages prescription drug benefits for more than one-million state employees. The lawsuit accuses Express Scripts Incorporated of engaging in schemes to keep millions of dollars that should have gone to the state as lower drug prices. WAMC's Senior Correspondent Brian Shields reports.