Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed August 4, 2004
NYAG Files Lawsuit Over Prescription Drugs
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer has filed a lawsuit against the company that manages prescription drug benefits for more than one-million state employees. The lawsuit accuses Express Scripts Incorporated of engaging in schemes to keep millions of dollars that should have gone to the state as lower drug prices. WAMC's Senior Correspondent Brian Shields reports.