Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Tue March 14, 2006
NYC to handle Gilboa spill control
By Jessica Bloustein
Schoharie County, NY – New York City will spend more than $200 million dollars to reconstruct the nearly 80-year-old Gilboa Dam--the city announced yesterday that it will pay particular attention to flood control-a prospect that is encouraging for the flood-prone upstate county of Schoharie.
WAMC's Capital District Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.