Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
It's All Politics
Tue March 6, 2012
Obama To Romney: 'Good Luck Tonight ... Really'
Originally published on Tue March 6, 2012 4:58 pm
Before we get deep into the news of the Super Tuesday primaries, here's something from the lighter side of politics.
Toward the end of his news conference at the White House today, President Obama was asked about Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney's charge in today's Washington Post that the Democratic president has been the nation's "most feckless" leader since President Carter.
"What would you like to say to Mr. Romney?" Obama was asked by CBS News' Norah O'Donnell.
"Uh, good luck tonight," the president said with a smile and to chuckles from the White House news corps. "Really."