Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue March 27, 2007
Officials investigating Berkshire County mill options
By Carrie Saldo
Housatonic, MA – The Massachusetts Secretary of Labor and Work Force Development, as well as elected state and local officials are collaborating to investigate all of the options for employees of a Berkshire County manufacturing mill slated to close in May.
Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo has the details;