WAMC New England News
8:14 am
Fri January 30, 2009

One bank accepts, one declines TARP Funds

Berkshires – As part of the federal bailout package from late last year, banks were offered cash injections from fethe federal reserve. These funds are known as Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP funds.