Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Fri January 30, 2009
One bank accepts, one declines TARP Funds
By Charlie Deitz
Berkshires – As part of the federal bailout package from late last year, banks were offered cash injections from fethe federal reserve. These funds are known as Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP funds.