Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Fri January 30, 2009
One bank accepts, one declines TARP Funds
By Charlie Deitz
Berkshires – As part of the federal bailout package from late last year, banks were offered cash injections from fethe federal reserve. These funds are known as Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP funds.