Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Thu July 31, 2008
One hospital has agreed to be part of Charter Oak
CT – Connecticut's social service commissioner says just one hospital has agreed to participate in the new Charter Oak health care plan for the uninsured, but efforts are under way to sign up more facilities. Details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.