Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu July 31, 2008
One hospital has agreed to be part of Charter Oak
CT – Connecticut's social service commissioner says just one hospital has agreed to participate in the new Charter Oak health care plan for the uninsured, but efforts are under way to sign up more facilities. Details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.