Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri May 2, 2014
"One Hundred Miles from Manhattan" By Guillermo Fesser
Guillermo Fesser is a Spanish television and radio journalist known in his country for his humorous but compassionate news reporting, and especially for an innovative Madrid-based national morning radio talk show that ran for 25 years and had over 1 million listeners.
Fesser now lives with his family in Rhinebeck, New York, where he broadcasts weekly stories on life in small-town America to Onda Cero Radio in Spain.
He has written a book, as well, One Hundred Miles from Manhattan, which is an affectionate portrait of life in small-town America—and beyond.
**Audio to come**
The Roundtable - Book Picks