Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue April 10, 2007
One State Forest Closed to Off-Road Vehicles
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – After a lengthy review Massachusetts officials have decided to close one of the nine state forests to off -road vehicles. The forest that will be off limits to A-T-V's is in Northeastern Massachusetts. For this season the rules of off -roading will remain unchanged at four state forests in the Berkshires. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...