Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue April 10, 2007
One State Forest Closed to Off-Road Vehicles
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – After a lengthy review Massachusetts officials have decided to close one of the nine state forests to off -road vehicles. The forest that will be off limits to A-T-V's is in Northeastern Massachusetts. For this season the rules of off -roading will remain unchanged at four state forests in the Berkshires. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...