Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue April 10, 2007
One State Forest Closed to Off-Road Vehicles
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – After a lengthy review Massachusetts officials have decided to close one of the nine state forests to off -road vehicles. The forest that will be off limits to A-T-V's is in Northeastern Massachusetts. For this season the rules of off -roading will remain unchanged at four state forests in the Berkshires. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...