Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Mon August 30, 2004
Op-ed - Ecton Manning
Albany, NY – Have you made up your mind about who you will be voting for this November? Ecton Manning has, and he submitted his views to his local paper - The Litchfield County Times. They weren't able to publish his op-ed remarks, so we asked him to come by our studios to record them. Here is Ecton's response to an op-ed piece written by his friend Don about his views on President Bush. Ecton Manning is a retired lawyer from Washington, Connecticut.