Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue June 28, 2005
Operation Safe Child Opens It's Doors
By Arielle Trimm
Albany, NY – Operation Safe Child is a new initiative intended to raise awareness about child safety in New York and make the current Child ID system more readily available to parents. New York Lt. Governor Mary Donahue visited the Albany headquarters Tuesday, as it opened its doors to parents. WAMC's Capital District Bureau chief Arielle Trimm with more...